Six things that you might not know about applying for a job:
1. Selection bias is real – male names are better than female, common names are better than foreign names.
2. Photos aren’t necessary – and introduce more opportunity for discrimination.
3. Age is not needed either – more opportunity for discrimination.
4. Dates – especially for education – are not needed.
5. Bots scan your resumes – make sure OCR is on/present.
6. Bots scan your resumes – make sure yours has relevant keywords in it (search and highlight within job ads and PDs and check against your resume.
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase