If you’re not sure how to use LinkedIn, perhaps think of it as a research conference.
1. Be active – Talk to people, share content. Talk about what you liked. Talk about what you learned.
2. Get notified – About what is going on. Don’t miss dates or miss chances to share content.
3. Build you profile – Make it easy for people to find your content and expertise. Make it easy for people to know what you are doing and how they could work with you.
4. Ask and share – Ask for connections. Share the fact you are on LinkedIn.
5. Use templates – For introductions and connection requests. It will make the process easier and faster. And thus, something you are more likely to do.
Link to transcript: https://www.drrichardhuysmans.com/using-linkedin-as-an-academic-2/
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase