No one will believe in your business like you do. No one has the vision like you do. That means no one can grow your business like you can! If your limiting belief is that your innovative ideas can never make it, then you definitely need to hear what my guest has to say today. Grab some pen and paper, because I think you are going to want to take notes. With us today is the incredible Howard Lim of How Creative.
How Creative is a branding agency based out of sunny L.A? Howard and his team are pioneers in the branding business and have worked to build up a business’s brand presence for decades. With clients like Apple, Honda, HBO, Disney, and so many more, you know that Howard has what it takes to deliver on his promises. This comes from his unfailing faith in his company’s services. Today, Howard is going to teach you the mindset he uses to get these high profile jobs, and transform businesses. You can trust that Howard is going to deliver a wealth of knowledge because he is also spending time teaching over 75,000 entrepreneurs the same skills he will share with you today.
Howard is a true innovator with a force of will that is changing the market. Today, he will share how he pioneered an entire industry and differentiated for himself an innovative process that has impacted so many brands we know and love today. His creative solutions and practical advice will be helpful for business owners in every niche, so you do not want to miss out today.
More in this episode
• Howard tells us why he is in the branding world and why he loves it!
• We have to get people to understand the value of our product or brand.
• All about value propositions.
• The one client that changed Howard’s trajectory.
• The biggest limiting belief Howard was fighting is that he was operating in a whole new category.
• Transform your self-talk to get beyond hurdles.
• Howard uses careful time blocking to ground himself and advance his vision.
• How Howard demonstrated that his company was the best at building a brand.
• Strategies that Howard uses to differentiate his work from the rest.
• Consistency and congruency are key when it comes to representing yourself.
Links and Resources
Online Brand Assessment
Put “Online Assessment” in the subject line Howard@HowCreative.com
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase