Today's guest is De'Anna Nunez, the Vital Mind Coach, who shares her high-performance formulas with Entrepreneurs, Achievers and Business Organizations.
Whether De'Anna is educating you with her keynotes, or working with you in her private Coaching Practice, her goal is to illuminate your focus, purpose and leadership mindset.
De'Anna is a Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist, Certified Coach Trainer and seasoned leader from the stage, for twenty years. She's also written two books, reached the Top Ten Most Read List on Active.com and she's also introduced over two hundred thousand people to the miracle of mindset change through self-hypnosis.
De'Anna has completed thirty full marathons, by practicing the Vital Mind Training that she teaches. She's also been invited by US Marine Corps to train and entertain the troops in the US and throughout Asia.
De'Anna lives in sunny San Diego with her husband and two youngest, super adorable kids and she really loves to travel! Her eldest is a firefighter, who they consider to be the family hero!
Go to www.deannanunez.com to get all the information about what De'Anna has to offer. You can access her special offer there too, to download a PDF of De'Anna's book Unshakeable Mindset and to get a really powerful belief change hypnotherapy session, to help you close the sale.
- De'Anna had tons of limiting beliefs when she launched her first Stage Hypnosis business back in 1997, when she was still a single mom, after being introduced to hypnosis through a Stage Hypnotist, who she was dating at the time.
- De'Anna knew that she could work on the stage, but she was still completely freaked out about the microphone, in the beginning. She really thought that she would look like a complete idiot if anything came out of her mouth!
- The biggest limiting belief that she held was about her own worthiness, however, her desire was still greater than the limiting beliefs.
- De'Anna had a contract to do Stage Hypnosis at the Minnesota Fair, where she did that for nine years. There they would often have her doing off the cuff improvisation on the stage too- so she learned a lot there about turning on that energy!
- De'Anna clears up some common misconceptions about hypnosis.
- De'Ann explains that it's your analytical, critical mind that is stopping you from what really is possible and when you're in hypnosis, you don't question your possibilities.
- De'Anna explains that she uses her Stage Hypnosis to empower people.
- De'Anna describes her 'moment' where things happened for her on stage, just as she had pictured.
- The amazing things that you can do, when living from your Vital Mind.
- De'Anna came from a background of really tumultuous teenage years, which really lowered her self-esteem, so she used hypnosis to overcome that.
- De'Anna still uses hypnosis to keep herself on track and to keep her sales growing.
- The very first huge corporate show that really stands out for De'Anna and really tested her, where she asked for way more money than she ever had before.
- The confidence really comes after the big sale- not before.
- Desire, action, courage... this is the sequence.
- Why visualization really works. This is how De'Anna managed to overcome her limiting beliefs.
- The reason that she signed up for her first full marathon- she had to practice what she taught about expanding yourself. She needed to believe that she really was that person, so she used visualization to do that.
- If you're making sales calls, you really are doing it, right now!
- Whatever your desire is, just start doing it! Don't let fear get in your way!
- Breaking her Hypno-Chick comfort zone.
- Believing in intangibles, to make them real.
- Visualization is De'Anna's number one sales strategy. She explains how you, too, can use it.
- Programming your subconscious in the right way, to overcome your limiting beliefs.
- The empathy and compassion that De'Anna has for people, which is born from her own bitter experience.
- She became an NLP Practitioner ten years ago. This is where she really learned to listen and to seek to understand people's needs.
- Why your energy really matters. The energy you bring to a sales conversation is really important.
- Using bridge words to make your affirmations really effective- these words are 'choosing' and 'learning'.
- An awesome motivating brain hack to overcome procrastinating energy- think about how you're going to feel after.
- Pulling back your mindset cycle and examining your beliefs.
- Why exercise is so important to your success.
- Having your habits work for you.