Cynthia Martz talks about her expertise in restorative justice and the theater. Hear her journey and how she would change the narrative on students and give them more voice in traditional systems.
Hello, my name is Peter Hostrawser and I am the host of a podcast called Disrupt Education.
● Website https://www.disrupteducation.co
● Email email@example.com
● Instagram https://bit.ly/2By9onS
● Facebook https://bit.ly/33S27LH
● Twitter https://bit.ly/2N1AkBK
● LinkedIn https://bit.ly/31yBqKt
● Blog https://bit.ly/31BP0fU
● Events https://bit.ly/2P6PdoR
Disrupt Education is about transforming bored, uninspired students and lighting them up through their personal interests and ideas. We transition students from the “gotta get homework done” to fueling their ambition and learning more through their personal interests.
This podcast is available on these platforms:
● Spotify https://spoti.fi/2MU7mn2
● iTunes https://apple.co/2qysXtW
● Stitcher https://bit.ly/31zMarZ
● Anchor https://bit.ly/2Mzxpkz
● RadioPublic https://bit.ly/2ByzruU
● Pocket Casts https://pca.st/Jmoe
● Overcast https://bit.ly/31AeURx
● Google Podcasts https://bit.ly/2P7ldta
● RSS https://bit.ly/32B4JgM
All Disrupt Education Episodes Playlist
Contact me on the official Disrupt Education website about any of the following opportunities:
#DisruptEducation--- This episode is sponsored by · Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/disrupt-educ/support
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase