Podcast Sharon King Career Change Expert and Accredited Senior Practitioner Coach.
In this week's Podcast, I was delighted to speak to Sharon King Accredited Senior Practitioner Coach who is a specialist in career change.
Thinking of changing your career and looking for a career coach that is the right fit for you. Here are lots of valuable advice from Sharon
· Look for an Accredited Coach and of course with the right ethics
· Arrange a consultation to see if they are the right fit for you and your needs
· Remember it is a service and different career coaches specialise in different careers and stages of peoples careers.
What do you need to make a career change?
· Your mindset, do you need help?
· Feeling a lack of confidence
· Have you skills that are transferable with a change of career
· What is driving you to want to change your career
· Identify what barriers could stop you.
What are the top skills employers want in-demand skills?
· Data Analytics
· Have you good problem-solving skills?
· Can you grow a client base remotely?
· Support a team remotely and with a hybrid model?
· Are you resilient and adaptable?
· Can you work as a team?
Sharon Kings final recommendations
· Life is short not to be happy at work
· What skills have you in place that will fit with a career change
Contact Sharon to learn about her career change program for
· Having a career with purpose
Sharon Kings Contact Details
Many thank for listening to this Podcast Rosemary O'Shaughnessy . If you have recommendations for this Podcast please do not hesitate to contact me.If you need any help with WordPress Website Design, Digital Content and Training get in touch
Looking forward to catching up again next week.
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase