Series on IELTS continues. Focus on IELTS Task 2 Writing. Making an essay plan. 5-paragraph essay style recommended. Focus on the kind of content you can prepare and make good use of in task two essay writing.
1. Writing about the origins of something. For example: The origins of certain customs in your country.
2. Writing about the causes of a problem. For example: The causes of pollution in your hometown / country.
3. Writing about the types of something. Putting things in categories. For example: Kinds of discrimination.
4. Writing about the advantages and disadvantages of something. For example: Studying abroad.
5. Writing about the consequences of something, effects, impact. For example: The consequences of a high unemployment rate.
6. Writing about problems and suggestions for solutions. For example: Social ills
7. Comparing and contrasting. For example: Past and present marriage customs.
8. Predicting the future of something. For example: E-learning.--- Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/dee64/message
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase