TBOL Ch 8
Instead of beating himself up, Matthew has taken to beating posts into the ground with the guise of repairing Sarah's failing fence. Well, we all know that our Matthew's got some issues! And if he doesn't beat himself up enough, Fernando is there to assist. Fernando knows him pretty well though, so he suggests Matthew take up the science-y stuff concerning his and Diana's genetics to occupy his mind. Miriam breaks in to inject her own 2 cents (she speaks for us!), and this chapter winds down with a visit from "bulldozer" Vivian Harrison. We enjoyed recording this chapter, we hope you enjoy listening to it! Also, in our Save it For the Show segment there's some TV News; we do a bit of whiplash time-walking to make sure you are up to date with the latest and greatest (TRAILER! YAY!)
In this episode:
By the segment . . .
* Intro music: "Ghost Dance" (edited down to second chorus) by Kevin Macleod, licensed for use by Creative Commons.
* Outro music: Rimsky-Korsakov - "Scheherazade Symphonic Suite for Orchestra Op.35 - IV. Allegro molto," Public domain/copyright-free.
* A portion of track 05/Stalking from the A Discovery of Witches soundtrack is used for the trailer announce during Save it for the Show
* "Save it for the Show" segment introduction voiceover by Devyn Grendell
* Cover art (+ all variations associated w/ it): © Daemons Domain
* The Daemons Discuss podcast is hosted and produced by the owners (Angela, Jean and Valerie) of Daemons Domain and can also be found by entering the url http://www.DaemonsDiscuss.com in your browser, (listed on the various podcast syndicates like Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, etc.) which will redirect you back to the parent site, Daemons Domain.
* Our episode titles are a loving tribute to the show "Friends" just 'cause we love Friends and - let's face it - it's easier! Here's how one of the show creators explains their reasoning:Jeff Greenstein: "When Marta & David & Jeff & I did 'Dream On', we used to spend a lot of time thinking about titles, because they were on-screen at the top of each episode. On "Friends", we decided that was a waste of time. We figured, why not name each episode after the thing that people will ostensibly be talking about around the water-cooler the next day?"
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase