In this episode, we take you on a mini-tour of Seoul exploring the famous locations in Kdramas.
- Which are the spots that feature in most Kdramas?
- Which restaurants and houses have become more famous after featuring in Kdramas?
- How do these spots add to the narrative and plots in KDramas?
Locales and scenes discussed:
- Namsan Tower: My Lovely Samsoon(Samsoon Steps), Cable car scenes: Oh My Ghost (End of episode 12), Hyena
- Building 63: My Girl, The Legend of the Blue Sea (Aquarium), City Hunter
- Jeju Island: Warm and Cozy - UNESCO’s video on Haenyo, My Lovely Samsoon - Mt Hallasan scene
- Han River: What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim: Fireworks and Cruise over Han River, W Two Worlds: Han River at Night
- Restaurants/Cafes: Descendants of the Sun, Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo, Something in the Rain, Itaewon class
- Houses: Secret Garden, What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim,
- Roof Top Apartments: Rooftop Prince, Shopping King Louis, Because It’s My First Life
Music Credits: Music from Uppbeat: License code: LU8KUCTYYYAA2KKL
Cover Art: Purva Bakalkar
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/crashlandedonkdramas/message