Tuesday, April 27, 2021 Court Leader’s Advantage Podcast Episode
This week we are continuing our April 20th conversation with our panel on what is the key to effective communication, particularly during the pandemic. This week our panel covers topics including rumors and misinformation, the importance of “virtual water cooler” time, and the challenge of delivering unwelcome news.
You will remember that we asked you viewers to send in your thoughts on what was the key to effective communication. We received some great ideas, so we asked several folks to give us their advice on what makes for effective communication during the pandemic.
These are folks who sent in advice on what is the key to effective communication:
· LaShawn Thompson, Court Administrator for Oklahoma City Municipal Court
· Joshua Larsen, Trial Court Supervisor, Dubuque, Iowa
· Stacy Worby, Jury Coordinator for the Alaska Court System
Today's Co-Host: Alyce Roberts with the Alaska Court System.
· Zenell Brown, Executive Court Administrator for the Third Circuit Court in Detroit, Michigan
· Rick Pierce, Judicial Programs Administrator for the Pennsylvania Administrative Office of the Courts
· T.J. BeMent, District Court Administrator for the 10th Judicial District in Athens, Georgia
· Elizabeth “Liz” Rambo, Trial Court Administrator for the Lane County Circuit Court in Eugene, Oregon.
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase