Key links & critical information:
More about Trek With Taylor
- Born in: Tuscaloosa, Alabama
- Passports from: 2 US Passports
- Favorite travel book: Eat Pray Love, I guess? I don’t tend to read a ton of travel books.
- Favorite travel film: Honestly? The Lizzie McGuire Movie or The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. Those both probably sound so trivial or childish but from a young age they really inspired me to want to get to Europe and see the places in those movies. And, I am happy to say, I have now been to Rome (multiple times) and finally made it to Greece! I think it was so influential at a young age to be able to see to see other young women traveling around the world.
- Must carry: My retainer and a small stuffed animal (named Bun Bun). Also, definitely need my phone.
- Favorite app: Google flights for planning. Google sheets for organization.
- Favorite food: Pizza. Or anything involving cheese really.
- Favorite drink: Sprite, but I try to drink as much water as possible while traveling.
- Favorite airline: Norwegian! I love their cheap flights linking the US and Europe. Definitely my favorite low cost carrier. As far as the big name airlines go I would say American Airlines because two of my grandparents worked for and retired from American.
- Favorite hotel: East Winds in Saint Lucia! It was one of the first stops on my trip and it will be very hard to ever beat. It was so beautiful and I have never been so pampered in my life.
- Website: Trek With Taylor
- Facebook: Trek With Taylor
- Instagram: Trek With Taylor
- Twitter: Trek With Taylor
Please leave a rating or a review wherever you listen to Counting Countries. We’re on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Alexa and anywhere else you find podcasts.
For detailed show notes and more about your host, Ric Gazarian, please visit GlobalGaz.com.
Counting Countries is produced and supported by Simpler Media Productions. Our theme music is by Mundi.