War. Famine. Politics. Religion.
With all of the global challenges we face today,
how can any one person feel like
they are making a difference?
We are all connected.
We are a global village.
Be the change you want to see in the world.
Anyone attuned to the various humanitarian
and environmental movements in today’s world
has heard these and similar phrases …
But what do they really mean - and how can we begin
to unite such powerful yet disparate efforts
under one global banner?
Julie Ann's ConsciousSHIFT guest, attorney Karin Miller -
author of "GLOBAL VALUES: A New Paradigm for a New World" - shares her experience reaching national and global markets with truths from her personal journey.
With all of the global challenges that society faces today,
Karin believes we can begin to transform ourselves -
and thereby transform the world - through adopting
and activating 10 Global Values that people of any race,
religion or culture anywhere in the world can align with,
for creating, nurturing and growing global connection -
and to offer a distinctly approachable holistic paradigm
for both personal and social transformation using values
to unite people of diverse cultures, religions
and political viewpoints for shared social good.
1. Unity – Our current world paradigm supports and encourages separation and isolation. Embracing unity allows us to live in balance with others and with our planet.
2. Community – Individual acting in isolation are often ineffective. By joining forces with others, we realize our full potential.
3. Life – Life is the core of our existence. Connected by this common thread, we are part of a global community of living things, all of which are inherently valuable.
4. Freedom – Freedom is a natural right and lies at the heart of human experience.
5. Connection – All things have a profound impact on each other, from global economies to cultures to
environments to political systems to our minds, bodies and spirits.
6. Sustainability – Sustainable practices are essential to maintain the flow of life for the individual, the community and the world.
7. Creativity – Our purpose in life is to create and express ourselves in our own unique and diverse ways.
Creativity supports our lives and the lives of others.
8. Empowerment – By empowering others, we empower ourselves. We can only realize our true power together.
9. Choice – We choose what we create and destroy, how we can and react, what value we have and how we live.
10. Integrity – When we remember our oneness, we act with integrity to the benefit of all.
Join Julie Ann and Karin to discover how a radically different framework
of how humanity aligns itself with our values can be the key to peace
and a positive, sustainable future..
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase