Heated argument or reasoned discussion? Is there an optimal way to frame debate?
Image: UK Parliament/Jessica Taylor
Things mentioned in this podcast:
- Agreeableness and outcomes https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3845351/
- Marital conflict behaviours https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3777640/
- Relational models theory https://www.iep.utm.edu/r-models/
- Is it bad to bottle up anger? https://www.bbc.com/future/article/20140729-is-it-bad-to-bottle-up-anger
- The benefits of arguing https://www.psychologytoday.com/gb/blog/conflict-matters/201802/the-benefits-arguing
Find more Cognitive Engineering episodes here https://link.chtbl.com/SQeIgc44
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase