Fraser, Nick and Peter discuss health data and measuring medical outcomes with special guest Neil Bacon.
Image: IWM via Wikicommons
Things mentioned in this podcast:
- Neil Bacon’s web page https://neilbacon.wordpress.com/
- Doctor’s Net UK https://www.doctors.net.uk/
- iWantGreatCare https://www.iwantgreatcare.org/
- Asthma facts and statistics https://www.asthma.org.uk/about/media/facts-and-statistics/
- Sir Muir Gray https://www.phc.ox.ac.uk/team/muir-gray
- AI 'outperforms' doctors diagnosing breast cancer https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-50857759
For more Cognitive Engineering episodes find us on iTunes, Google Play or wherever you get your podcasts, or add this RSS feed to your preferred player https://link.chtbl.com/SQeIgc44
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase