Should we be suspicious of successful people? Is high performance related to dishonesty?
Image: justlego1O1 via Flickr
Things mentioned in this podcast:
- My Mother Thinks Bill Gates is Trying to Kill Us All https://medium.com/honestly-yours/my-mother-thinks-bill-gates-is-trying-to-kill-us-all-bfd47e483e9a
- ‘Corrupt Corporate Executive’ on TV Tropes https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/CorruptCorporateExecutive
- ‘Snakes in Suits’ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snakes_in_Suits
- One in Five CEOs are Psychopaths, New Study Finds https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/australasia/psychopaths-ceos-study-statistics-one-in-five-psychopathic-traits-a7251251.html
- Hanson on foragers v farmers http://www.overcomingbias.com/2010/10/two-types-of-people.html
Find more Cognitive Engineering episodes here https://link.chtbl.com/SQeIgc44
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase