Small doses, or all or nothing - what is the best way to live life?
Image: Moine buvant du vin dans une cave. Artist: Unknown via Wikicommons
Things mentioned in this podcast:
- ‘Moderation is the Key to Life’ https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/articles/201707/moderation-is-the-key-life
- Bill Hicks, ‘Smoking’ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOdXA5GrGhs
- Personality traits of binge drinkers https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fpsyt.2017.00134/full
- Personality types and happiness https://greatergood.berkeley.edu/article/item/does_your_personality_predict_your_happiness
- Millennials avoiding getting drunk https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/oct/11/young-people-drunk-acohol-millenials
For more Cognitive Engineering episodes find us on iTunes, Google Play or wherever you get your podcasts, or add this RSS feed to your preferred player https://link.chtbl.com/SQeIgc44
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase