Does fame and an ability to pretend to be someone else qualify you to be an expert on other matters?
Image: Kurt Kulac via Wikimedia Commons
Things mentioned in this podcast:
- Hugh Grant’s views on the government’s reaction to COVID-19 https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/hugh-grant-this-morning-matt-hancock-coronavirus-lockdown-phillip-schofield-twitter-a9511531.html
- Cognitive skills and their transfer: https://deepblue.lib.umich.edu/bitstream/handle/2027.42/26983/0000550.pdf?sequence=1
- List of actor-politicians https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_actor-politicians
- Fifty years of celebrity endorser research https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1002/mar.21315
- 24 times celebrities have been completely unrelatable during quarantine https://www.insider.com/celebrities-quarantine-social-media-distancing-have-been-completely-unrelatable-in-2020-4
Find more Cognitive Engineering episodes here https://link.chtbl.com/SQeIgc44
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase