Style is the elusive x-factor that every artist hopes to acquire. It trumps technical skill (to an extent) and can skyrocket one into celebrity! But developing a style isn't straightforward, and can be as elusive as that dream freelance gig you've been hoping for. In this episode we try to break down what style is and how to attain it naturally.
- Intro/ on sandwiches
- Injecting personality in 3d (and in archviz)
- The computer as a medium - does it make it difficult to express individuality?
- What parts of a 3d workflow are conducive to the emergence of style
- Adding your personal touch to photoreal renders
- Accurately representing a physical environment vs stylizing-when and how?
- Will you need to adopt a style that's "marketable"?
- Not obsessing over style and letting it happen naturally
- Favorite artists the guys follow
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase