cc: growth journeys from emerging ecosystems to global markets.
Ahu Serter recognized the larger need in transportation, beyond cars, and founded F+ Ventures under Farplas. Investing in startups around smart transportation, with a special focus on companies that combine automotive, electronics, and software competencies, she is an expert on sustainable mobility alternatives for the future.
What’s in this episode?
1) Innovation efforts, F+ Ventures and Farklabs
2) Disruption in the car manufacturing value chain
3) Evolution of the mobility landscape and the rising alternatives
4) Cars as the next $T hardware innovation
5) Moonshot bets in mobility
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase