cc: growth journeys from emerging ecosystems to global markets.
Julia Morrongiello is an investor at Point Nine Capital and she has been focused on B2B marketplaces for more than 2 years. Ever since Julia published the European B2B marketplace landscape in 2018, the number of B2B marketplaces in Europe grew from 20 to 300, raising a total of €3 billion.
What’s in this episode?
1) Why B2B marketplaces lagged behind B2C
2) Unbundling the value chain and identifying value creating opportunities
3) Different types of B2B marketplaces and their dynamics
4) Business models, important metrics, and benchmarks
5) Go-to-market models: SaaS enabled and managed supply marketplaces
6) Obstacles to scale and expand internationally
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase