Ragnar is the co-founder of Pipedrive, the leading sales CRM platform that raised $91M and has more than 90k customers from all around the globe. Ragnar is not yet another Estonian unicorn founder. He is a true ecosystem builder with non-profit co-working spaces, non-profit hackathons ran across EMEA and he is also an active angel investor.
What’s in this episode?
1) How US VCs forced Pipedrive team to relocate to the Valley
2) Growing while breakeven in a red ocean space
3) Victory of Pipedrive’s global and consumer-first approach
4) How it is impossible to beat Pipedrive because it is truly a global company
5) Ragnar’s ecosystem development initiatives around CEE
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase