cc: growth journeys from emerging ecosystems to global markets.
Akin started Tripledot Studios, a mobile gaming studio, and Luna Labs, a playable ads platform, in 2018. In the beginning of 2021, he exited Luna Labs to the Israeli unicorn IronSource, and also raised a $78M round for Tripledot Studios. He is an advisor and investor to many major gaming companies globally.
What’s in this episode?
1) Exited Luna Labs to IronSource (raised $555M) in February
2) Raised $85M for Tripledot Studios (annual revenue $100M+) in March
3) Why gaming is more science than art
4) How Akin supports his ‘circle of friends’ while also creating $100M+ businesses
5) Rule of thumb metrics in gaming
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase