cc: growth journeys from emerging ecosystems to global markets.
Cecile is the Head of Impact and Sustainability, helping Pitango and their portfolio companies to apply environmental, social and corporate governance and sustain the fund’s operations accordingly. Since founding Impact First Investments which is an investment management company focusing on equity investments into for-profit social enterprises with high and measurable social impact, Cecile has been helping startups and funds for ESG governance.
What’s in this episode?
1) Diverse environment in the global startup ecosystem
2) How to support and motivate early and growth stage portfolio companies for ESG governance?
3) Keeping track of ESG metrics of portfolio companies
4) How did the biggest VC fund in Israel decide to put emphasis on the “impact” side of its investments?
5) How to establish ESG culture within a fund’s operations
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase