cc: growth journeys from emerging ecosystems to global markets.
Sergiu Negut is the co-founder of FintechOS, a globally focused technology provider for banks, insurers and financial institutions born out of Bucharest, Romania. With roots in consulting, Sergiu became an angel investor and then a co-founder, helping FintechOS emerge as a leading fintech player in Europe. They've recently raised $60m in April from several prominent funds in Europe, including Draper, Earlybird, OTB Ventures, GapMinder, and Launchub. Their clients include leading banks, financial institutions & insurance companies like Raiffeisen, Societe Generale, Erste and Orange.
What’s in this episode?
1) How Sergiu moved from consulting to angel investing to being a founder
2) FintechOS's roots & the story of the switch from Softelligence
3) The path from software services to democratizing customer-centric banking & insurance applications
4) Expanding to the US & managing a large & growing organization during Covid
5) Being an Eastern European entrepreneur & how the landscape is changing now
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase