In 1948, South Korea was one of the poorest countries in the world. Now it's one of the richest and its culture, via K-pop and K-drama, is taking over. Learn about how that happened in this first part of a two-parter, with this episode focusing on the backdrop that set the stage for Korean culture to dominate.
My goal with Business Samurai is to get onto a streaming platform (ex: Netflix), whether live-action, animation, or both. There IS a possibility for this to happen, so if you like Business Samurai please support by:
1) Subscribe directly to the manga on LINE WEBTOON or Tapas.
2) Follow Business Samurai on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, or Twitter.
3) Listen/subscribe to the Business Samurai podcast
4) Any feedback on the story, art, etc. would be greatly appreciated!
5) Become a patron and support Business Samurai with a monthly financial contribution.
Pocket Casts: http://pca.st/6wV5
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase