More honest updates from Jon and Justin on what it's like to be building Transistor.fm:
- People can't believe that we're using this in production.
- Why SaaS feels better than other businesses we've been involved with.
- "Kubernetes sounds like a Russian swat squad."
- There's a temptation to over-engineer things; but there's only two of us working on Transistor!
- The enterprise sales process seems like it's too much for our small bootstrapped company.
- Looking back, we were wrong about who are customers were going to be.
- You won't believe what Justin's been sending to customers. 😳
★ Thanks to our sponsors:
ProfitWell gives you free subscription metrics for your SaaS. Just plug in your billing system (Stripe, Zuora, Braintree, Chargebee, Recurly are all supported) and get free access to your MRR, churn, cohorts. Sign up for free at profitwell.com.
Redash is is a BI tool for people who love SQL. Connect your database, query, visualize and share your data in minutes. Mention "Build your SaaS podcast" and get 50% off your first 3 months! Sign up at redash.io
You can reply to this podcast here:
Thanks to our monthly supporters:
Want to start a podcast on Transistor? Justin has a special coupon for you: get 15% off your first year of hosting: transistor.fm/justin
★ Support this podcast on Patreon ★