In this episode:
- Jon and Justin open up about the challenges of bootstrapping "on the side."
- How things have gotten harder (in some ways) now that we have customers.
- Jon is finding it hard to juggle his day job, and getting time to build the "big features."
- Justin flip-flips back and forth about investment. Would investors and advisors meddle too much?
- We also discuss the Spotify rumors: buying Gimlet for $200 - $230 million?
- Also, a theory about why Apple should have made Gimlet an offer.
★ Thanks to our sponsors:
Alitu.com: Alitu removes all the tech headaches associated with producing your podcast. They take care of processing, editing & publishing your podcast. Go to Alitu.com and check out their video demo.
Podcastinsights.com: If you want to get into podcasting, check out Podcast Insights. They’re a great resource for folks who want to start and grow a podcast. Podcast equipment guides, how to make money. Join millions of readers learning all about how to start, grow, and monetize a podcast at podcastinsights.com.
Want to podcast in 2019? Transistor is cooking up something special for the new year.
What do you think?
Thanks to our monthly supporters:
Want to start a podcast on Transistor? Justin has a special coupon for you: get 15% off your first year of hosting: transistor.fm/justin
★ Support this podcast on Patreon ★