Jon and Justin are tracking a bunch of stuff this week:
- We're moving from WordPress to Statamic CMS
- "I had no idea how to set up PHP on my laptop."
- We want to treat our marketing site the same way we work on our product
- We're trying to optimize our PageSpeed (our current mobile score is 63, we want to get over 90)
- "Collaborative software work is egalitarian. It doesn’t matter who did what, as long as the team is collectively accomplishing something greater than any one person could have done alone." – Jonas Downey
- Why the pull request is a great social technology.
- Revenue update: August has been our slowest month (for growth) thus far. Is this a seasonal slow down?
- Our churn numbers (compared to other SaaS)
★ Thanks to our sponsors:
ProfitWell. If you’re earning recurring revenue from Stripe, you need this tool. It will show you all of your business metrics: MRR, LTV, churn. Sign up for free: profitwell.com
ActiveCampaign! Get the world's most advanced marketing & sales automation platform. Use the code activecampaign.com/buildyoursaas and get two months free + 2 free One-on-Ones!
You can reply to this podcast here:
Thanks to our monthly supporters:
Want to start a podcast on Transistor? Justin has a special coupon for you: get 15% off your first year of hosting: transistor.fm/justin
★ Support this podcast on Patreon ★