The season finale of the BioCurious podcast featured yours truly, BioCurious Kayla, and my mama for an episode about the BioCurious podcast origins and my mom’s journey to heal from trauma and addiction.
- My cultural background and upbringing
- My educational background and career path that lead to the podcast
- How I became a biohacker
- Family traumas passed through generations
- Living with depression and anxiety
- Healing from trauma
- How trauma leads to addiction
- What rock bottom feels like
- Rising from the darkness
- The road to recovery and beyond
- Support systems for addiction and mental wellbeing
- Biohacking brain injury
- Life after addiction
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase