How I Lost 35lbs and Healed My Brain w/ Ketones w/ Doug Reynolds
May 11th, 2021
- How Doug lost 35lbs and helped support his healing from a brain injury through fat adaptation, ketones, and better food quality.
How To Solve Emotional Stress Eating w/ Matthias Turner
April 26th, 2021
- Understanding emotional eating
- How to tell when your body is craving a nutrient
- Practical advice for getting a handle on …
Are Ketones Good For Energy & Your Heart? w/ Dr. Paul Winterton & Gary Millet
March 31st, 2021
- Are ketones good or bad for your heart?
- Are ketones good for your energy levels and metabolism?
- Are ketones safe to take?
How To Fix Your Metabolism W/ Dr. Mike T Nelson
March 23rd, 2021
- Learn how Dr. Mike T recommends testing your metabolism.
- How to have a flexible metabolism for better health, body comp. and …
How To Fuel For Training w/ Professional Athlete, Michael Andrew
March 5th, 2021
- Learn how U.S. Olympic Swimming hopeful, Michael Andrew, fuels for his high intensity training sessions.
- Key insights into …
Everything You Need To Know About Fasting w/ Dr. David Jockers
February 19th, 2021
- Learn insights from Dr. Jockers on different types of fasting and which one may be right for you.
- Learn key insights from Dr. …
The Case For Keto w/ Gary Taubes
February 9th, 2021
- Hear best-selling author and health researcher, Gary Taubes', take on whether keto is the right diet for the vast majority of …
Ask The Experts: Exogenous Ketones For Fitness, Performance & Anxiety Relief
January 25th, 2021
- Hear scientist and exogenous ketone pioneer, Gary Millet, as well as Dr. Paul Winterton's take on various exogenous ketone …
Turning Keto Into A Flexible Lifestyle w/ Sara Aguilar
January 8th, 2021
- How exogenous ketones helped save Sara's husband
- How & why to have more carbs on keto for many
- Keto advice for women
Is Keto Too Strict? Should We Be More Flexible? Lessons For The New Year
December 29th, 2020
- An extra special, year in review show where Coach Matt drops vital lessons from each guest from the previous year. Consider …
Burning Fat While Preserving Muscle w/ Martial Artist Ilan Xanthakis
December 11th, 2020
- How Ilan lost 30lbs increasing his protein and fat, while lowering high calorie/lower nutrition sources of carbohydrates.
Are Ketones Vital For Our Health & Fitness? w/ Professor Tim Noakes
November 27th, 2020
- Tim's journey fighting the medical and academia establishments for ketosis to gain acceptance
- How the brain governs exercise …
Intuitive Fasting & How Stress Affects Your Health w/ Dr. Will Cole
November 17th, 2020
- How Dr. Cole differs from the traditional medical model by helping people identify and treat the origin of their health issues.…
Keto Crash Course w/Dr. Paul Winterton
October 30th, 2020
- How Dr. Winterton went from needing to stop and buy a bag of chips just to have the energy to get home to building his body into …
Can Ketosis Prevent Disease? w/ Dr. Mary Newport
October 16th, 2020
- How Dr. Mary's husband's Alzheimers condition lead to her using nutrition in treatment protocols for him-and future patients.
Balancing Women's Hormones: What You Need To Know w/ RD Lauren Papanos
October 1st, 2020
- How Lauren got involved working to introduce a functional health approach to both athletes and women alike.
- Bird's eye view of …
How I Turned Keto Into A Positive Lifestyle That Stuck W/ Keto Savage
September 21st, 2020
- Insights & tips into Rob's own personal nutrition and training regimen
- If keto is working well for you, how do you find …
Making Health & Fitness Fit Your Life W/ Model, Entrepreneur & Athlete Ash Crawford
September 4th, 2020
- Insights & tips into Ash's own personal nutrition and training regimen
- How to tinker and experiment with nutrition to find …
Mastering Metabolism w/ Luis Villasenor
August 25th, 2020
- Don't get lost measuring ketones at the expense of the bigger picture of health & fitness
- How Luis overcame his own …
Flexible Keto For Wellness & Fitness w/Dr. Richard Harris
August 11th, 2020
- How to build a flexible approach to keto for best results and sustainable success.
- Positives Dr. Harris is seeing arise from …
Building A Functional Body w/Mark Matsumoto
July 24th, 2020
- How Mark found a new way to train after being chronically hurt and in pain.
- What exactly is the difference between what Mark …
Primal Living & Ancestral Nutrition w/Daniel Cortez
July 1st, 2020
- Why organ meats are most vital & how to introduce them to your diet.
- How our health gets compromised because of an …
Episode 5: Ketosis Made Simple with Ketone Pioneers Rob Rogers & Gary Millet
May 22nd, 2020
Learn practical takeaways from how a flexible, more approachable path to nutrition may actually get you the best results with the ultimate long-term …
Episode 4: How Your Health, Fitness & Immunity Are Related w/Nutritionist Jessica Dogert
April 29th, 2020
Find out how following your health and fitness goals the right way simultaneously helps boost your immune system. Jessica gets into real, practical …
Episode 3: Coach's Corner Mailbag: Stress & Immunity-The Missing Link
April 8th, 2020
Coach Matt opens his mailbag to answer your questions on how to improve stress, your immune system-and how they are intimately connected.
Episode 2: Interview With UFC Veteran Albert Morales
April 8th, 2020
Coach Matt sits down with Real Ketones athlete and UFC veteran, Albert "The Belizian Warrior" Morales. Morales opens up about his background, turning his life around, and how focusing on his health has taken his …
Episode 1: Coach's Corner January
February 24th, 2020
RK Radio: Coach's Corner
The January edition of Coach's Corner consists of Coach Coop's mailbag where he answers YOUR health, fitness, and nutrition questions FREE on air. Today's questions include keto and exercise, …