Once again, the old Spunlogic founders got together to discuss their experience building and selling Spunlogic (from 1998 - 2008). In this episode we dive into the following topics:
- What is the one thing we'd do differently if we started Spunlogic today?
- What was the turning point that led us to double for 5 years in a row and ultimately lead to a sale of the company?
- Why is it hard for so many agencies to get past 15-20 people?
- What is our best advice for small or young agencies today?
- How did we remain friends, when so many partnerships blow up?
- In terms of selling the business, what advice do we have for agencies looking to go through that process?
We also discussed Raj's infamous spelling and grammar deficiencies, and the constraints involved in having an office space in the back of a fitness center.
Sign up for my weekly email newsletter!
CEO: Dragon Army
Twitter: twitter.com/jeffhilimire--- Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/jeff-hilimire/message
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase