NCAA Champion & Olympic Hopeful Darian Cruz stops by the BASCHAMANIA podcast for Episode 21. It was great to spend an hour with Darian getting to know him and peeking behind the curtain of the mind of someone who already has such a storied career and isn't done yet! Anyone who spends an hour listening to this episode should walk away with a ton of golden nuggets.
General Order of Topics:
1. Thanksgiving Traditions
2. Letter to Wrestling
3. Wrestling Taking Dedication
4. You can’t teach Work Ethic
5. Guys Bend. Or Guys Break.
6. Overcoming Adversity
7. Not looking at the big picture
8. Micro Speed, Macro Patience
9. Importance of Support System
10. Contrasting NCAA Finish Junior Year to Senior Year (1st to 5th Place)
11. Preparing for the Olympic Trials
12. Building Brand while Preparing for Olympic Trials
13. Leveraging Social Media
14. The Trials Ahead
15. Getting 1% Better Every Day
Wanna support the podcast? Apparel is now available at SHOP.BASCHAMANIA.COM or inquire about sponsorships by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to follow the podcast @Baschamania on social media.
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase