Savage thoughts from men, fathers, brothers and friends, all working to provide helpful insight to assist others on their journeys. Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/barbarianrhetoric/support
When you get hit with a question and need to answer right then, it is normally a gut reaction, leading to some amusing and interesting thoughts. There are times when certain questions get stuck in my head, and the good brain works on them, and I think how I might answer them with a bit more time of thought.
Question everything, and remember it's ok to change one's opinion.
1. If you could have dinner with three people living or dead, who would you invite?
2. What is the most interesting place you've ever been to?
3. What has been the greatest pizza you've ever had?
4. What would be the hardest thing for you to give up?
5. If someone you loved was killed in front of you, but someone created a copy of them that was perfect right down to the atomic level, would they be the same person, and would you love them just as much?
6. What is the best Holiday, and which Holiday do you refuse to honor?
7. If an ambulance is on its way to save someone, it knocks down someone; does it stop to help them?
Twitter @HeavyMetalCJ IG @heavymetalcj
Twitter @JimeeGee IG @thejimeegee
Nathan on Twitter @SteelJanz & Ig @barbarianrhetoric
Check out Barbaricsoap.com and get Savagely Clean.
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase