Originally published: May 19, 2015.
1. The First Edition Basic Text removed wording from Traditions 4 & 9 without going back to the Groups.
2. The Fellowship demanded the wording be returned, resulting in the Second Edition.
3. A 60 day "emergency vote" removed the wording once again.
4. The Fourth Edition resulted in a deep edit and removed lines from the Basic Text. It did not go back to the Groups for approval.
5. The Fifth Edition simply re-inserted the missing lines and was created on the conference floor without going back to the Groups.
6. A moratorium was placed on any further changes to the Basic Text for a minimum of five years.
Why does any of this matter? Listen to the podcast to find out!
Traditionalist NA sites: NAhelp.org * Originalna.org *
*These websites are not affiliated with this podcast and are provided for informational purposes only.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase