This interview is designed to review good business practices that can help you side step a lot of legal hassles.
Justin Sterling is founder of The Sterling Firm, a full-service civil litigation and transactional law firm devoted to Business Law, Entertainment Law, and Personal Injury cases. The Sterling Firm is dedicated to helping clients obtain maximum compensation, achieve cost-effective legal solutions, and resolve legal conflicts efficiently. You can learn more about Justin at www.TheSterlingFirm.com
Topics addressed in this interview include.
- 3 Myths People Believe About Litigation
- 5 Mistakes People Make that Often Lead to Litigation
- What to Do Business Deals Start to Fall Apart
- Things to Say (and Avoid Saying) When Someone Offers to Sue You
- Preparing to Win the Court Battles You Hope You Never Have
- What to Do When Litigation (or Arbitration) is Inevitable
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org