Based in Mumbai, Ameya SK is a independent graphic designer. A product and user experience designer who dabbles in illustrations as a means of self expression. More importantly an artist who specialises in icons. A lover of line art, iconography, steam-punk, mythology and other fantasy driven themes, his expression for art is militaristic and futuristic.
1. Can you share a Brief history of icons in India? How have they evolved and current state?
2. What are the characteristics of and icon family?
3. How have meanings of icons changed as we have evolved as humans, societies at large?
4. What does it take to make an icon unique in style but still communicate effectively and friendly?
5. What are your source of inspiration to make icons?
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase