Hrush Bhatt, co-founder of Cleartrip. He is inherently a designer & product guy. He graduated from Lawrence University, Appleton, Wisconsin, with Bachelor of Arts. After returning to India in 1998, he worked with Plexus and then founded PaperPlane which is a boutique consulting firm focussed on business strategy and design in the online space. He later co-founded Cleartrip which I guess everyone knows of being one of the best OTAs and products in India has ever produced. Hrush has more than 20 years of experience in design and e-commerce space and today we are here to talk about product and design.
1. What are the 3 most critical things when you start a company?
2. How do you bring conviction is your vision? What does it take to get that conviction?
3. What is the importance of design culture in any company?
4. How to take product decisions? Based on what parameters does one take product decisions?
5. How do you design for impact?
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase