Prashant Is a Creative Head, Founder, Ideas@work. Graduate from J. J. Institute of and Member of Bombay Art Society, worked for several advertising agencies, major brands in India and abroad like Bajaj, Raymonds, Park Avenue, Shoppers Stop, Airtel, NECC, Marico, Tata Group, Taj Hotels, Killer Jeans, Colgate, UPS, The Times of India, Citibank, Philips, Tetley, Thomson, Zee TV, Big Rock, Infosys, Reid and Tailor, Big rock Rustomjee, LinkedIn, Pepsico, Addidas shoes, etc.He started his career as an art director and with the iconic ‘Hamara Bajaj’ campaign and has been the driving force behind some of the most talked-about campaigns in the industry over the years.With a career spanning about 30 years, Prashant has worked with almost every top agency in India and has seen his work win over 250 metals at award shows like Cannes Lions, D&AD, One Show, the New York Festival, Asia-Pac Awards, and others.Today, aside from being one of the founder-NCDs of creative boutique ideas@work, he works on photography projects for reputed brands and gives guest lectures at various art schools and photography schools across India.
- What does a frame mean to you? Almost anything can be frame?
- How do you perceive time philosophically?
- It is said, write drunk, edit sober. Although it’s controversial, can you tell us, after years of clicking, I am sure the craft is perfected, how has curation evolved?
- Is curation difficult or clicking? Why curate? Importance of curation?
- In one of your interviews, you said, “you click in your head first” - Seems like Anahad-nada. Can you please explain it?
- What is the function of great street photograph? Timing? Traveling?
- How has your advertising skills help you being a photographer and the other way round?