Hello and welcome to a brand new episode of Audiogyan. I am super excited to announce that today Audiogyan turns 2. Yes! I started this podcast exactly 2 years ago on 27th December 2016 and It’s a been a great journey so far.
This episode will capture Top 5 insights of 2018 but before that, a quick recap of the past and whats coming up and how can you be a part of it.
For those who have tuned into Audiogyan for the first time, Audiogyan is a weekly podcast for those interested in Design and Arts. It releases every Wednesday. Audiogyan doesn’t celebrate the guests’ accomplishments or take a trip down memory lane; rather it objectively documents work, case studies, first principles of individuals who have devoted their life in the field of Design and performing arts.
In the last 2 years, Audiogyan through it’s 102 episodes has been able to document, 100+ guests that is almost 3000 plus minutes of documentation and reached 1 lac plus listens. We also partnered with Kultureshop, Hubhopper, Storytel and the biggest podcast partnership with DesignUp.
Whats coming up? Well, new branding, new website, introducing a Blog and new series called Audiogyan case studies. 2 of the case studies are already live. Case study episodes take a deep dive into one project, campaign or a design solution. All this has taken a lot of effort and time. Thanks to DesignString & a Special thanks to Yashwanth, Nitish Mohanty and team.
We also started a Fund raiser campaign to keep Audiogyan going and really appreciate your small donation if you like the show. This will not only help me paying those who help me in running this show but also will be a motivating factor. Your donations will be used for site maintenance and recordings. Do login to https://www.ketto.org/fundraiser/audiogyan and make your donation today.
Now before we begin with top 5 of 2018 a last request, do follow Audiogyan on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and do not forget to rate and review us on iTunes. Oh BTW, the new website has a section which mentions "how to listen”. Well you know if you are listening this, but do share the link with your friends and family.
Alright, here is Top 5 of 2018.
1. In conversation with India’s Design Hero, Balkrishna Doshi, I asked him why have all cities started looking similar? Same steel flyovers and same glass buildings?
2. I asked Dhanashree Lele that what is the role of a sutrasanchalak. How can he stay invisible yet anchor the show?
3. While I was in Pune, I had the privilege to meet Makarand Sathe and I asked him “is it possible to write critically in today’s time?” To which his response was...
4. My personal curiosity to know “what makes people work on design solutions for grass root level” was answered by Professor Uday Athwankar
5. Last but the most profound insight was shared by Amrit Gangar, a film Historian on has film now become commodity?
And these were few gems I found worth sharing again. For more gyan on design and performing arts, stay tuned every Wednesday on Audiogyan. Till then have a happy new year 2019 and thanks for listening. Bye.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase