Manav is an actor and director born in Kashmir. He started the theatre group Aranya in 2004 and has done number of plays, to name a few, Ilhaam, Park and Shakkar ke Paanch Daane. Most people must have noticed him for the first time in Kai Po Che!, Jai Gangaajal and will see him soon in Tumhari Sulu. But today we are here to talk about his one of the passions. Poetry.
* How to identify which is a good poetry and which is a bad poetry?
* Jab gadya ji takath samapat hoti hai, tab padya shuru hoti hai.
* What is your process of writing a poetry? How do you take these abstract ideas and make them relatable to the listeners / audience?
* Traditionally every poet in India has been in pain. Is pain necessary? Why?
* If a poet enjoys expressing his or her pain through poetry, does one induce pain for ongoing creativity?
* What is your perspective of poetry? Where do you think poetry will be after 20 to 30 years from now?
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase