1. What is the Kumbh Mela?
2. What made you document the Kumbh Mela? How many have you documented this far?
3. How did you go about doing this? Processes you followed and also perhaps a few points on how collaboration was integral in conceiving this documentation.
4. Your practice is a design practice with a focus on communication design - then where does content and documentation feature in the realm of design?
5. What were the deliverables and describe them a little bit. Why did you name the Kumbh Allahabad volumes 'Being in it and Being of it' along with the 8 names that each of the volumes hold - and also why 8 volumes specifically?
6. What was your role in the making of the documentaries?
To give listeners a quick background about Maha Kumbh Mela experience project:
"Being in it and being of it" is a contemporary visual handbook, documenting experiences and conversations from one of the largest faith gatherings on earth, the Kumbh Mela of Allahabad in 2013. The anthology of writings within this compilation has been segregated based on 8 underlying themes that appear consistently throughout the experience at the Kumbh Mela. These translate into 8 individual volumes, each of which corresponds to a theme.
To buy this book - http://studioanugraha.com/Being-in-it-and-being-of-it
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase