Today I have Sajid Wajid Shaikh with us on Audiogyan. He is one of the most sought after Designers in India. Sajid is a self taught visual artist specializing in illustration and design. He uses a visual language of shape, form, color and line to create a composition which may exist with a degree of independence from visual references in the world. He has worked for firms like Umbrella Design and Contract Advertising. on clients which include Google, Yahoo, Adidas, Redbull, Elle to name a few. Today we are here to discuss about illustrations and more importantly lines and faces.
1. What does the word “abstract art” mean to you? What exactly goes in the mind of an artist when they are working on an abstract thing?
2. Does an artist need to be rebel? Classical / traditional versus evolving / experimental?
3. Can any artist (or you for that matter) know that they have exhausted of all possible variations that can be created for a given artwork / thought? Within the same medium?
4. How do you perceive art and design? Since you balance both the worlds nicely.
5. Why are you so fascinated (if I may say) Faces?
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase