1. From BA in Psychology, to Social media analyst, from program manger to Tech head, and from Operations to now digital solution architect. Can you tell how this crazy journey has been?
2. What are the roles and responsibilities of an online technical architect in an agency model, not necessarily a product based environment? What exactly do you do?
3. What makes you stick in an agency model type business as oppose to work on a single product and see it through?
4. Whats your perspective on startup culture in India?
5. You have worked in almost all parts in the online world, blogger, podcaster, social media, developing applications. What do you think you enjoy the most or is your true calling? Why?
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase