Fenny Ganatra is a founder of Fenny G, a studio based in Mumbai, making industrial products across the globe. Fenny has always been brought up in a design centric environment and did her professional education from Raffles Design International in Mumbai. She believes, A good product is not just about who buys it or who aspires to buy it; it’s about the ‘joy’ the user and designer equally derives out of it. She has received the red dot award in 2012.
Today at Audiogyan, we will try and understand Fenny’s process, her inspiration and more about her work and the kind of materials she uses to make beautiful and functional products.
1. What comes first - Materials or design idea?
2. How do you persuade yourself to go after the design you envisioned?
3. How do you choose material? Especially when there is so much available in the market? What makes you choose one material over other?
4. How do you see, quality, simplicity and functionality?
5. How can a designer bring break through in his or her work?
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase