1. The first half focussed on the Kumbh itself and the process of making of the deliverables. Now tell me more about some of the content in these deliverables and design systems adopted.
2. In hindsight, what was the most powerful design lesson from having documented the Kumbh.
3. You also mentioned that you published these books. What does it take to publish - how was that aspect for you considering it was your first self published body of work as a studio?
4. What were the failures and what would you do better?
5. What was your personal experience of anchoring this project documentation. Take aways as a designer and as a human being.
"Being in it and being of it" is a contemporary visual handbook, documenting experiences and conversations from one of the largest faith gatherings on earth, the Kumbh Mela of Allahabad in 2013. The anthology of writings within this compilation has been segregated based on 8 underlying themes that appear consistently throughout the experience at the Kumbh Mela. These translate into 8 individual volumes, each of which corresponds to a theme.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase