Johnson and Johnson issued a recall on specific Neutrogena and Aveeno Aerosol sunscreen products, becauee they found small amounts of Benzene in them.
Consider supporting my work on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/arsenthescienceguy
Benzene is a known human carcinogen. In this episode, I will explain which sunscreenproducts have been pulled off the shelves, why is Benzene dangerous and what to do if you've been exposed to large amounts of Benzene.
Here are the products that have been recalled:
• NEUTROGENA® Beach Defense® aerosol sunscreen,
• NEUTROGENA® Cool Dry Sport aerosol sunscreen,
• NEUTROGENA® Invisible Daily™ defense aerosol sunscreen,
• NEUTROGENA® Ultra Sheer® aerosol sunscreen, and
• AVEENO® Protect + Refresh aerosol sunscreen.
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/arsen-karapetyan/support
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase