Darcy Waite is a Producer/Tv Host based in Winnipeg, MB. He’s currently the goofy host of ATPNs youth series THAT’S AWSM. Darcy is one of Canada’s fastest-rising producers. He recently joined the board of directors of the CMPA. Darcy produced his first feature film through Telefilm’s Talent to Watch program – Ruthless Souls. The feature premiered at ImagineNATIVE in 2019 and was a part of the Telefilms Canadian Perspectives Program in Berlinale in 2020. Darcy produced the award-winning CBC Short Docs film Zaasaakwe which played at the ImagineNATIVE Film Festival. He produced the short, Lost Moccasin for APTN, which also played at ImagineNATIVE. Darcy was also an Associate Producer on the CBC Short Docs film Fourth Period Burnout, and Rainbow Ice. Darcy won 2017 ImagineNATIVE Web Series Pitch Competition as the Producer of Madison Thomas’ web series Color of Scar Tissue, starring Star Slade, Mary Galloway, and Kaniehtiio Horn. The series premiered at ImagineNATIVE. In the spring of 2021, Darcy will produce his second Telefilm-supported feature through Eagle Vision, Madison Thomas’ Finality of Dusk. Outline of the Episode:
● [02:18] Introduction about Darcy Waite. ● [08:57] Where did passion for Writing and Producing started?
● [11:58] What is one of the factor of choosing that school to expand your writing?
● [13:32] Stand up comedy ?
● [22:48] Activities during Covid?
● [32:21] Reason behind skipping the Episodes?
● [34:00] Every project is Different. ● [42:07] What is the peice of Information that you learned is illegal to know?
● [43:02] Anything that alot of people do but you can’t ?
● [44:39] Life Hack?
Catch Darcy Waite
Connect with AmigosPC!
Check out Official AmigosPC Merch at:
Join the conversation with the Amigos by becoming a member of Amigos pc get direct access to our discord and other cool free stuff https://amigospc.supercast.tech/
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase