Sherry Handel is the Executive Director at Additive Manufacturer Green Trade Association (AMGTA). Very happy to see her promoting environmental benefits of Additive Manufacturing by unifying industry efforts...
• Additive Manufacturer Green Trade Association (AMGTA) and sustainability
• Formnext Connect
• Powder Bed Fusion (PBF) metal condensate and standardizing procedures
• Life Cycle Assessment: traditional process compared to additive process of same parts
• Feedback from the community decides what to improve
• Expanding AMGTA Board and members
• Polymer is also part of the forecast
• Where Sherry’s passion for sustainability and 3D printing comes from
• Networking and getting connected
• AMGTA.org resources
• Upcoming Life Cycle Assessment of an aerospace cast component compared to an additive component
• 2020 Formnext Connect sustainability panel
Sherry Handel: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sherryhan...
The AMGTA seeks to educate the public and industry about these positive environmental benefits, promote the adoption of AM as an alternative to traditional manufacturing, develop best practices for additive manufacturing, and help the organization’s members grow their businesses and acquire new customers. In order to accomplish these goals, the AMGTA will engage in marketing and advertising campaigns, sponsor and conduct research and publish the results, and grow the organization’s membership.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase