“Every additive manufacturing engineer is worth his or her weight in gold” – Luke Boyer P.h.D.
My guest this week is a positive engineering and AM mentor, with experience from Baker Hughes to his current role as Senior Additive Manufacturing Engineer at Carpenter Technology Corporation.
• Taking care of kids during the pandemic
• Oil & Gas industry Additive investment
• Emergent Technology Center – Huntsville, Alabama
• Metallurgy and materials science applied
• Baker Hughes experience and forecast with Carpenter
• Importance of mentoring and industry collaboration.
• Carpenter events or resources
Support more episodes of All Digital AM directly
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase