Episode 6 of the 2015 Summer Season.
* Under the credits is Harlaamstrat 74 off of John Dankworth's Modesty Blaise score.
* First up, A Nice Day from a truly wonderful album, The Original Chico Hamilton Quintet Complete Studio Recordings.
* Then there's Ohnono/Kiwembo, Andrew Bird's contribution to Tradi-Mods Vs. Rockers - Alternative Takes on Congotronics, Vol. 1 (which is a great rabbit hole to go down).
* Anita gets introduced to Hay Tantos Muertos, by Marissa Nadler.
* Then falls in love to Hymn of Silence by Silencio
* Then there're two pieces from Nathan Johnson's score to The Day I Saw Your Heart.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase